Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Crush

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature / weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They post a new Top Ten List that we the bloggers could join in by answering every Tuesday. This week's TTT is the "Top ten characters I would crush on if I were also a fictional character" which is more like a Top Ten List of Book Boyfriend. So here we go.

  1. Patch Cipriano (Jev) from Hush, Hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick A Fallen Angel who act like a guardian angel to that special someone. Handsome, hot, romantic, and dangerous in some way. He is one of those perfect bad guy we could never say no to, and NO DOUBT my absolute favourite male character so far. Need I say more?
  2. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John GreenAugustus is a sweet gentleman, he likes to read, and he loves metaphors. He's by far the most beautiful guy ever (fictionally) existed. Okay.
  3. Alex Sheates from Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren OliverAlex brings that feel of being free. He brings freedom. And he'd do anything for Lena, even sacrificing his life, which I dislike 'cause she is definitely not worth it.
  4. Four (Tobias Eaton) from Divergent by Veronica RothI love him just like everyone else does but he sometimes annoy me I want to punch him right in the face. He seems perfect 'cause he is not perfect. And his weakness makes him felt more real. But he is a normal guy and nobody's perfect and he is Four so he's the fourth.
  5. Kade / Kasade from A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M BassoYou could tell by the title of the book, that he is an angel. He's the dark-winged one, which shone like starry night, and yep, the bad one. Another irresistible Fallen Angel. I chose him over Cam, the 'real' Angel 'cause he is that kind of Angel who always seemed to be there when we need him the most. He is willing to help Rayna, didn't live by the rules, cared much that some people (including Rayna) probably think is annoying and he reminds me of Patch, not that they look or behave the same, which is a good thing. He really was a bastard but he's just, wow so attractive.
  6. Scott Parnell from Hush, Hush saga (Crescendo, Silence, and Finale) by Becca FitzpatrickI don't know exactly why. He is good, (they say he's hot), and kind, and as a fictional character, there's 80% chance I'll have a crush on him.
  7. Adam Trent from Shatter Me by Tahereh MafiI think I missed a lot of details about him but I'm pretty sure I liked him. The thing I like the most is that he really cared about his little brother and not only focused himself on Juliette.
  8. Maxon from The Selection by Kiera CassSweet, kind-hearted prince charming. Not a jerk I thought he was. He is totally normal, unselfish, and he did a great job as the Prince of Ilea.
  9. Justin from Awakening by Kathy KacvinskyI love the way he think of life. His thoughts are amazing. He is also very good looking.
  10. Gale Hawthorne from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
*I might change the list later

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do like Peeta, too. He loved Katniss so unconditionally I sometimes think she didn't even deserve it 'cause she was being all fake. But still, I like Gale better :-)

      Delete
  2. YAY Team Alex! He is wayyyyyyy better than Julian! And although Patch didn't make it onto my list, he is pretty worthy of a good swoon.

    My Top Ten! :)
    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I actually haven't read many great books with great characters so I had a hard time creating the list and Patch has always been my favourite. :-)

      Just checked on to your website, anyway. Great lists!

      Delete