Sunday, March 31, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (1)

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where we share the books we are adding to our shelves. It includes purchased books, books we borrowed from a friend, from the library, gifts, ARCs, and ebooks.

{Purchased}
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 
Bought the paperback edition at Books&Beyond yesterday, which is the highlight of my day. I am probably the last person on earth to do so, but whatever. (You know that feeling when you just want to laugh and cry at the same time? Yeah that.)

{Gifted}
Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
Got this as an early birthday gift from my Dad.

{eARCs/eBooks for review}
Belonging (Temptation #2) by Karen Ann Hopkins
Despite the sickening cheesy cover, I'm actually excited to read this book 'cause I've heard many great things about McGarry's writings. I haven't even read Pushing The Limits and I hope I could read them soon.
Huge thanks to Harlequin.

My Totally Awkward Supernatural Crush by Laura Toffler -Corrie
Big thanks to Macmillan Children's Publishing Group

Being Henry David by Cal Armistead
Thanks to Albert Whitman & Company.

{Won}
Astarte's Wrath (Kythan Guardians)
Astartes Wrath (Kythan Guardians) by Trisha Wolfe
And my deepest 'thank you' goes to Kelsey from Ketch's Book Nook for the Kick-Butt Characters Giveaway and for a chance to win. Unfortunately, amazon said that the kindle version of the book is not available to download in my country so I exchanged it for a $2.99 gift card.

Tell me what you've got this week by leaving a comment or simply leave a link to your blog post if you have any :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment