Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where we share the books we are adding to our shelves. It includes purchased books, books we borrowed from a friend, from the library, gifts, ARCs, and ebooks.
{Purchased}
![]() |
| An Abundance of Katherines by John Green |
Such a relief that I've finally passed the National Exams I've always talked about 'cause it means more books to read. To celebrate it, I went straight to the bookstore with two of my close friends on the last day to purchase some books. I was so excited and there's too many to choose from and I ended up buying nothing. But then we go to the smaller bookstore and I bought this John Green's to add to my bookshelf :-).
{Gifted}
From my dad. Another after-exam celebration.
![]() |
| Wonder by R.J. Palacio |
![]() |
| Starters by Lissa Price |
{eARC/ebook (For Review)}
![]() |
| Untraceable by S.R. Johannes |
I just got it this morning from NetGalley, thanks to All Night Reads.
Tell me what you've got this week by leaving a comment or simply leave a link to your blog post if you have any. I'll give you a visit!













No comments:
Post a Comment