You probably have seen a lot of post about ways to make your own blog button with the text box below so that people can grab the button and attach it to their blog. (My "Grab My Button" is right there on the sidebar). I saw several of them and tried to make it but I always failed. I have no idea. Maybe I just can't get along with HTML codes or maybe it's how it supposed to be. Who knows? And then, surprise, surprise! I found that magic tool who can do it easily. No codes. Great for us who loves simplicity, and those who are new to blogger and stuffs.
(1) Create the button. (If you have it already, skip this step). You could create it using Photoshop or any other photo editing software/app. I myself made it online. Make it eye-catching and stand-out. Oh, one more
thing: make it small 'cause the average of people's blog sidebar is not wider than 250px. It's up to you, actually. I'm just suggesting.
This is mine, for example.

(2) Next, you'll have to save it to an online photo album such as Picasa Web, Photobucket, etc. to get the direct link of the picture. You can also make a Draft Post on Blogger, insert the button you've created there, and right-click at the image (Copy image link).
Type in your blog title, blog URL, and the image URL (the direct link or the image link I told you before), in that order.
(4) Scroll down. Pick your color choice for the link text box. Like this.
(5) Hit the preview button, and click 'Get Code'.
The codes will automatically copied to clipboard and all you have to do is go to the blogger layout settings, add HTML, and paste them into it.
Click save, and CONGRATULATIONS! You've made it. Yaaay. Now just to make sure, check out your blog page, or reload it if you already did. It works most of the time, it works for me, so it should work on yours, too. Just try this.














No comments:
Post a Comment